Our shipping partner, Australia Post is also experiencing longer than usual delivery times with some shipments. Unfortunately, these delays are out of our control and we apologise for the longer wait times.
Monday to Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm AEST
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY TIMES
Our delivery partner, Australia Post is working hard to ensure all Christmas parcels arrive as safely and quickly as possible. Due to the impacts of Covid-19, shipping may take longer than usual this year. To ensure the best chance of delivery before Christmas, please place your orders by the cut off date applicable for your country:
Australia: 12 December 2020
USA, Canada, UK, Europe: Monday 16 November 2020
Most of Asia: Monday 23 November 2020
New Zealand: Friday 27 November 2020.
For more information, please visit the Australia Post website
- Spend $250 and receive free shipping.
- Spend under $250 and your delivery will be charged at $15.
- Receive your delivery between 9am-5pm.
- Our courier service is Australia Post.
- To find out if Australia Post ships to your destination click here.
- Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to offer Express Shipping at this time.
ORDER DELIVERY & TRACKING
Your order will be shipped with Australia Post. You can track your order by visiting their website or downloading the Australia Post App on your smartphone.
- You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your order is processed and this email will have a link to Track Your Order. Tracking data will not update until some hours after purchase, so don’t be worried if your tracking link doesn’t work right away.
- The delivery times provided by us are estimates only.
- We are not responsible for any late deliveries or loss or damage due to error from Australia Post or customer entered information. However, our Customer Service team will be happy to assist you in tracking down your parcel should you not receive it within the estimated time